Conference Sponsorship Packages
Check out the available sponsorship packages by downloading the ACFID National Conference Sponsorship brochure.
Top reasons to get involved
- Showcase your products and services while promoting your brand at one of the top international development conferences throughout Asia and the Pacific.
- Participate in the largest annual gathering of executives, researchers, policy makers and practitioners in the Australian aid and development sector.
- Network with 300+ key staff who represent a majority of the managerial or executive level roles within the ACFID membership. Many of your current and prospective customers and employees will undoubtedly be familiar with both the organisations as well as specific campaigns they run.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all facets of the international aid and development sector; including business services, applied research and universities, volunteer education and training, IT and infrastructure, HR and resource management.
- Learn about market trends, latest research findings and the future of the sector by attending some of the programmed sessions.
The ACFID National Conference is an ideal opportunity to extend your reach to those organisations in attendance. ACFID’s members require a multitude of services such as:
- Media/publishing houses
- Higher education institutions or consortia
- Technology and software providers (for eg. e-learning, online payment solutions, marketing solutions)
- Student programs (for eg. internship or scholarship programs, study/work abroad programs, volunteer programs)
- Business service providers (for eg. financial/banking, accommodation & travel, insurance, jobs/employment)
- Consultancies (for eg. research, leadership and professional development, strategy)
For individual packages or to discuss tailoring a package specific to your business or product, please contact Moti Goode on [email protected]
Fast facts about the ACFID membership
- Employs 4,191 people and over 27,000 volunteers in Australia alone (2014-15)
- $1.658 Billion dollars flows through the sector annually – 56% of this is raised by direct donations from the Australian public (2014-15).
- Total expenditure from the sector was $1.643 Billion dollars for 2014-15 financial year,
- ACFID member organisations maintain presence in over 90 countries around the globe, and often look for partners who can provide a range of services in these locations.
- 1.64 million individual donors in 2014-15, compared to the previous year 13-14, representing an increase of 110,000 individual donors.
- $92 Million raised for Emergency Humanitarian Relief campaigns in 2014-15 by the Australian public, indicating strength and trust in the sector.
Some suggestions to increase engagement, brand awareness or leads at conference
- Conference hashtag & linking to social media to capture an audience that you may not usually.
- Mailing Lists encourage passers-by to add their name or business card with a competition or voucher
- Games & Competitions, after a long day of being spoken to, a light hearted challenge or piece of trivia is a great way to engage, plus everyone wants a new tablet or smart phone!)
- Consumer Education, if you have a great product and it fits a need, they will buy it.
- Pre-conference marketing to specific roles amongst ACFID members – e.g. Finance or HR Managers (‘come visit the our booth at ACFID 2017 to hear
about all the innovations…’)
- New Product Launch, generate buzz around a new product you have for the market by inviting your target market to a ‘launch side event’ or a sponsored session. You could even request to hold a ‘Private Session’ with HR Managers only in attendance.