The Australian Civil-Military Centre (ACMC) engages with, and supports, government departments and agencies, non-government organisations and international partners, including the United Nations, on civil-military-police issues to ensure that overseas operations apply best-practice integrated approaches for overseas operations.
ACMC’s commitment to continued delivery of best-practice approaches to Civil-Military-Police engagement by those involved in the strategic planning and delivery of conflict and disaster management activities.
The ACMC is multiagency in composition, with staff from Australian government departments and agencies, the New Zealand government and the Australian Council for International Development. It operates under a Charter agreed at Agency-head level to meet a mission-statement established by the National Security Committee of Cabinet.
INTL FCStone For over 30 years, INTL FCStone has been providing foreign exchange and treasury services to international aid and development organizations, UN agencies, NGOs, religious entities, government agencies, and financial institutions. They facilitate transactions to more than with 175 countries with particular expertise in exotic currencies and payments to our wonderful partner organisations throughout the world.
OSKY specialises in assisting organisations in integrating services through digital transformation.
Having worked with many NFP organisations, OSKY understands the importance of reaching out to convey that vital awareness message, or that call to action to encourage people to support a worthy cause.
The patterns, traits, and attitudes that make people want to engage are at the forefront of the OSKY team ethos.
OSKY is the creator of FundRaise Digital, a fun online platform that encourages people to raise funds as well as raising awareness for many charities.
OSKY is proud to support the ACFID Conference once again and is offering attendees the opportunity for a free one-on-one consultation. You will need to book in early for this experience with one of the OSKY experts. Book now by following this link http://osky.com.au/acfid
With the digital world continually changing, the OSKY team continues to evolve their skills. The team welcomes any challenge and enjoys transforming a static web presence into a fully functional tool.
The Campaign for Australian Aid is a community of people determined to build a fair, sustainable, and peaceful world
We are a community of Australian aid and development organisations, churches, community groups, businesses and citizens who speak out for a world where all people, regardless of gender, race, or place of birth, can live a free, happy and healthy life. We support a global approach to action on poverty, inequality, and climate change and for an Australia that is a compassionate global citizen helping to create a fair, sustainable, and peaceful world.
Poverty (Social Justice): We are for a fair go for everyone regardless of place of birth, standing up for a world free from poverty. That’s why Australia should meet its global commitment of Australian aid of 0.7% of GNI.
Inequality (Economic Fairness): We are for economic and gender equality and for ensuring global corporates pay their fair share of tax and pay working people fair wages.
Climate Change (Environmental Sustainability): We are for clean air, water and land and for action against big polluters who are causing climate change and putting people, particularly people living in the poorest parts of the world, at risk.
Whitelum Group is a professional consulting firm that specialises in international and community development. We work with the Australian Government and other International Donors, Civil Society, and Private sector who want Quality Development to contribute to Sustainable Futures, and Empowered Communities. We are an industry leader in international development program design, adaptive project management, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and providing strategic advice to find innovative solutions to development challenges.
Our small management team, led by Dr Bernadette Whitelum, draws upon the best people around the world to deliver progressive ideas focused on positive change, and consistently high-quality results. Our technical experts are on call to provide advice on education and health service delivery; gender equality and women’s empowerment; livelihoods and economic growth; working in conflict sensitive areas and with a do no harm approach; disaster management and post disaster recovery; disability and social inclusion; business cases and designs for new development investments; monitoring, evaluation and review; policy and advocacy and; organisational capacity development. Our team brings in-depth contextual knowledge and extensive experience in the Asia-Pacific region.
Whitelum Group is a consulting firm of choice to numerous donors. We have been selected as a panel member for the Green Climate Fund Communities of Practice, New Zealand MFAT’s Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Panel, the Design and MEL Categories on DFAT’s DevPanel, and the United Kingdom DFID’s International Multi-Disciplinary Framework Agreement. Our success reflects our commitment to quality outcomes for our clients and the strong technical expertise of our consultants.
The RDI Network is a network of practitioners, researchers and evaluators working in international development, offering a key cross-sector platform for shared learning and action in international development. The Network exists to foster collaboration between Australian universities and NGOs in order to promote high quality and ethical development research, translated as evidence and applied to effective policy and practice.
We look forward to meeting you at ACFID Conference 2019 where you can pick up our latest resources and find out how you can get involved in upcoming events and activities.
Signal Events is Australia’s leading provider of custom event products and branded merchandise. We offer local service, international sourcing, custom design and bespoke personalised ordering sites to suit your individual needs. Speak to the team about name badges, lanyards, bags and merchandise for your next event or conference.
Please contact Moti Goode to discuss the Conference Sponsorship options for 2019 on [email protected]
ACFID acknowledges the longstanding relationship with it’s partner, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Conference Sponsorship Packages
Check out the available sponsorship packages by downloading the ACFID National Conference Sponsorship brochure.
Top reasons to get involved
- Showcase your products and services while promoting your brand at one of the top international development conferences throughout Asia and the Pacific.
- Participate in the largest annual gathering of executives, researchers, policy makers and practitioners in the Australian aid and development sector.
- Network with 350+ key staff who represent a majority of the managerial or executive level roles within the ACFID membership. Many of your current and prospective customers and employees will undoubtedly be familiar with both the organisations as well as specific campaigns they run.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all facets of the international aid and development sector; including business services, applied research and universities, volunteer education and training, IT and infrastructure, HR and resource management.
- Learn about market trends, latest research findings and the future of the sector by attending some of the programmed sessions.
The ACFID National Conference is an ideal opportunity to extend your reach to those organisations in attendance. ACFID’s members require a multitude of services such as:
- Media/publishing houses
- Higher education institutions or consortia
- Technology and software providers (for eg. e-learning, online payment solutions, marketing solutions)
- Student programs (for eg. internship or scholarship programs, study/work abroad programs, volunteer programs)
- Business service providers (for eg. financial/banking, accommodation & travel, insurance, jobs/employment)
- Consultancies (for eg. research, leadership and professional development, strategy)
For individual packages or to discuss tailoring a package specific to your business or product, please contact Moti Goode on [email protected]
Fast facts about the ACFID membership
- Employs 4,809 people and over 33,000 volunteers in Australia alone (2016-17)
- 1.64 million individual donors supporting and contributing to programs (2016-17)
- $1.6 Billion dollars flows through the sector annually – 56% of this is raised by direct donations from the Australian public (2016-17)
- Total expenditure from the sector was $1.59 Billion dollars (2016-17)
- ACFID member organisations maintain presence in over 90 countries around the globe, and often look for partners who can provide a range of services in these locations
Some suggestions to increase engagement, brand awareness or leads at conference
- Conference hashtag & linking to social media – capture an audience that you may not usually
- Mailing Lists – encourage passers-by to add their name or business card with a competition or voucher
- Games & Competitions – after a long day of being spoken to, a light-hearted challenge or piece of trivia is a great way to engage, plus everyone wants a new tablet or smart phone!
- Consumer Education – if you have a great product and it fits a need, they will buy it.
- Pre-conference marketing – reach out to specific roles among ACFID members – e.g. Finance or HR Managers
- New Product Launch – generate buzz around a new product you have by inviting your target market to a ‘side event’ or sponsored session. You could even request to hold a ‘Private Session’ with specific roles only in attendance.